Polytechnic Admission Procedure
- 100% of intake capacity (for Govt Polytechnics) / 75% of intake capacity (for self finance Polytechnics) are admitted according to the merit list of JEXPO or VOCLET Entrance examination test, rest 25% (for self finance Polytechnics) are admitted through management quota.
- In case of admission in 1st year in polytechnics candidates need to appear at ‘JEXPO’ Entrance examination test. For lateral admision in 2nd year in Polytechnics candidates need to appear at ‘VOCLET’ .
- After publishing the merit list of “JEXPO” and “VOCLET” candidates need to go through online counselingprocess to get allotment into the Polytechnics
- Please refer to JEXPO / VOCLET admission Brochure for further details
- For registration under WBSCT&VE&SD(TED) Candidates need to enroll themselves in online portal by filling in personal details including admission status of their admission. After that the student have to submit the registration fees online. Finally theinstitute verify and confirm their registration.
- Enrol yourselves to apply for transfer. Student transfer is only for Government and Govt. Sponsered colleges.
- Login in to your account then fill in the detail.
- Select and upload documents related to your transfer grounds.
- Create a priority list of colleges and departments to transfer.
- Student transfer will be done on basis of their JEXPO/VOCLET rank and semester result .