Students can be admitted generally in the month of January & July in each year in any Short Term Vocational Courses under ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (ET) discipline in three different trade subjects at affiliated Advanced Vocational Training Centre [AVTC] for which corresponding
- He or She has to produce class - VIII pass-out school certificate as minimum entry level qualification.
- He or She must have minimum 15 years of age to maximum 40 years of age as on 1st, January of that calendar year, for which relevant birth certificate has to be produced.
- As per admission rule, students are to be admitted in any Vocational Courses at affiliated Advanced Vocational Training Centre [AVTC] under this Council in accordance to academic calendar.
- He or she can only register himself or herself for the Vocational Course from the VTC as per corresponding notification of online registration under this Council in accordance with academic calendar.
- The Course wise registration fees & other details are given in notification from time to time.
- The payment of fees for online registration etc. is accepted through online payment mode with Debit/ Credit Card/Net banking etc.only during the online registration process.