- HS (Vocational)
- Students can be admitted generally in the month of June in each year in any Vocational Courses under four disciplines i.e. ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (ET), AGRICULTURE (AG), HOME SCIENCE (HS), BUSINESS & COIMMERCE (BC) at affiliated Vocational Training Centre [VTC] for which corresponding notification for admission is published in the website in accordance to academic calendar of the Council.
- He or She has to produce CLASS-X pass-out school certificate i.e. Madhyamik/School Final pass or any other class-X pass-out certificate from equivalent board/Council as minimum entry level qualification.
- He or She must have minimum 15 years of age to maximum 40 years of age as on 1st, January of that calendar year, for which relevant birth certificate has to be produced.
- He or She must not process any higher qualification/s or qualification which is equivalent to the (X+2) level Higher Secondary (Voc.) Courses during admission.
- As per admission rule, students are to be admitted in any Vocational Courses at affiliated Vocational Training Centre [VTC] under this Council in accordance to academic calendar.
- He or she can only register himself or herself for the Vocational Course from the VTC as per corresponding notification of online registration under this Council in accordance with academic calendar.
- The Course wise registration fees & other details are given in notification from time to time.
- The payment of fees for online registration etc. is accepted through online payment mode with Debit/ Credit Card/Net banking etc.only during the online registration process.